To learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
Policy documents ensure that school life is governed by a clear set of rules for any and every occasion. It ensures that there is consistency of actions and resolutions for all children in our learning environment. They serve to keep standards high across the breadth of events that can take place and enable staff to re-visit these guidelines on a regular basis to re-evaluate procedures.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our policies, please contact the school office.
Click on the links below to view our policy documentation.
- Absence from school for exceptional circumstances
- 4 Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement of Intent 2022 (V5 -October 2022)
- 4A Safeguarding First Principles inc Sexual Harassment and Abuse in Schools (V4 -September 2022) RISTON
- Riston Accessibility Plan Reviewed Nov 2022
- Riston Breakfast Club
- Riston 29 Relationships and Sex Education Policy – v2 May 2022.docx
- School Asthma Policy May 21
- Riston Remote Teaching and Learning Policy 26Jan21
- Statutory Health and Safety Policy (V6) – January 2022
- Riston Feedback Policy
- Ebor Trust Public Sector Equality Duty Objectives
- Riston CE Behaviour Policy
- Riston_Collective_Worship_policy October 2021
- Riston RE Policy – Dec 22
- Riston Walking & Cycling Home Policy November 2022
- Riston SMSC Policy 2022 – 2025