Policy documents ensure that school life is governed by a clear set of rules for any and every occasion. It ensures that there is consistency of actions and resolutions for all children in our learning environment. They serve to keep standards high across the breadth of events that can take place and enable staff to re-visit these guidelines on a regular basis to re-evaluate procedures.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our policies please contact the school office.
Click on the links below to view our policy documentation.
GDPR policies and privacy notices
- Absense from school for exceptional circumstances
- Anti bullying policy 2018
- Behaviour policy 2018
- Charging and remissions policy 2018
- Strategic Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy – ERYC – Sept 2020
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Acessibility Plan 2019
- Riston Breakfast Club Policy
- Single Equality Policy 2018