To learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
Policy documents ensure that school life is governed by a clear set of rules for any and every occasion. It ensures that there is consistency of actions and resolutions for all children in our learning environment. They serve to keep standards high across the breadth of events that can take place and enable staff to re-visit these guidelines on a regular basis to re-evaluate procedures.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our policies, please contact the school office.
Click on the links below to view our policy documentation.
- Absence from school for exceptional circumstances
- 14a Charges, Remissions & Debt Management Policy (v3 Feb 2022)
- Riston Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 4 (v6, Sept. 2023)
- RistonSafeguarding First Principles (incl. Sexual Sept23Harassment & Abuse in Schools) v5, Sept. 2023
- Riston Breakfast Club
- Keeping children safe in education – updated guidance 2023
- Riston 29 Relationships and Sex Education Policy – v2 May 2022.docx
- School Asthma Policy May 21
- Riston Remote Teaching and Learning Policy 26Jan21
- Riston 20 Statutory Health and Safety Policy (V7) – February 2023
- Medical Policy March 2023 (Statutory Supporting Children in School with Medical Needs)
- Riston Feedback Policy
- Riston CE Behaviour Policy V2
- RIS School Charges Arrears Procedure Sept 23
- Riston_Collective_Worship_policy V2 September 2023
- RE Policy Riston Dec 22
- Riston Walking & Cycling Home Policy November 2022
- Riston SMSC Policy 2022 – 2025