To learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
Policy documents ensure that school life is governed by a clear set of rules for any and every occasion. It ensures that there is consistency of actions and resolutions for all children in our learning environment. They serve to keep standards high across the breadth of events that can take place and enable staff to re-visit these guidelines on a regular basis to re-evaluate procedures.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our policies, please contact the school office.
Click on the links below to view our policy documentation.
- Absence from school for exceptional circumstances
- Behaviour Policy 2021
- Riston September 2021 Strategic Child Protection Safeguarding Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2019
- Riston Breakfast Club
- School Asthma Policy May 21
- Riston Remote Teaching and Learning Policy 26Jan21
- Riston Health & Safety Policy (1)
- Riston Feedback Policy